As the soccer world link truc tiep bong da cup arrives, joy, happiness, and preparation are all growing closer.
The countdown to the FIFA 2010 South Africa World Cup is rapidly approaching zero. Finally, when we least expect it and before we know it, we will be watching and enjoying the inaugural match.
While some may be critical of us football fans by claiming that we have World Cup fever too soon before it starts, they don’t know how long this wait is.
It’s been four years since the last meeting of the top soccer teams in the world at Germany, 2006. For soccer fans around the world, this year is finally here to witness one of the most coveted and watched events of all time.
The Soccer World Cup is one of the most prestigious sporting events today. You will see world-class athletes giving their all for their country and their team.
People all over the globe are eager to experience South Africa’s best food and share the World Cup with their friends. They also want to have great memories and party with them.
We have all seen the immense motivation soccer fans can give their teams when they watch a match. There is nothing better than watching your country score a goal.
Soccer fans will be pleased to learn that preparations are underway for the South Africa 2010 World Cup.
Charlize Theron was born in the host country and had the honor of helping to draw the teams and select the groups. We can’t wait to see the first match between South Africa and Mexico at Soccer City in Johannesburg, June 11th 2010.
Only a few weeks remain until the first game in this amazing global event.
These are the groups:
– Group South Africa, Mexico and Uruguay will be included in the group.
– Group A will include Argentina and Republic Of Korea.
– Group A will include England and the USA, as well as Algeria and Slovenia
– Group C will include Australia, Serbia, and Ghana
– Groupe E will include the Netherlands, Denmark and Japan, as well as Cameroon, Cameroon, Cameroon, Japan, and Japan
– GroupF will include Italy and Paraguay as well as New Zealand, New Zealand, and Slovakia
– Group H will include Brazil and Korea DPR, Cote d’Ivoire, and Portugal
– GroupH will include Chile, Spain, Honduras, and Honduras.
As you can see, many of the top soccer teams around the world have already qualified for the South Africa World Cup. All we can do is wait a bit longer.